These easy, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs are perfect for your summer barbecues.
- 2½ tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 racks baby back ribs
- 2 cups store-bought or homemade barbecue sauce, plus more for dipping
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all the spices in a bowl. (If only using two racks, store the other half in an airtight container for next time.)
- Place each rack of ribs on a double layer of foil. Coat each rack with seasoning. Wrap and seal each rack tightly with foil.
- Bake 2 hours.
- Remove from the oven and let sit out until ribs return to room temperature.
- Open ribs and pour juices of juices into a large heatproof measuring cup.
- Add 2 cups barbecue sauce (either homemade or store-bought) to the rib juices.
- Coat both sides of ribs with sauce.
- Grill for 7 – 10 minutes turning and basting with sauce every couple of minutes over medium heat until the ribs are heated through.
- Cut between each rib and serve on a platter.